The KOLORIT 400 Tungsten creates colorful, brilliant and vibrant pictures when used under artificial light conditions and creates an impressing blue hue when used in daylight.
– Color Negative Effect Film, based on motion picture film stock
– Prepared for standard color film processing C41
– 35 mm, ISO 400
– hand rolled & hand packed, each roll is unique
– rolled into recycled film cartridges
– Package contents: 3 cartridges of film, 24 exposures each
Polivoks VCF is famous for its’ crazy resonance sweeps and deep, bassy sound which makes it ideal for acid basslines.
We believe, this is one of most is one of most authentic sounding famous Russian synth Polivoks VCF emulations available. The original Russian ICs K140UD12 are used in the sound circuit. We did several updates to adapt the VCF for contemporary modular synth demands. Independently buffered inputs, extended Cutoff knob range, eliminated clicks, when switching filter modes, and output stage added to eliminate signal inversion.
The core of the VCO is borrowed from famous Russian synth Polivoks VCO and in exponential converter we use the original matched transistor IC that was used in Polivoks. But there are significant updated schematics to have the most out of your modular setup.