The Dixie II+ is a larger variant of the classic Dixie II. Using the same great triangle core oscillator, it adds a number of features to make it even more versatile with only a modest increase in size. The DixieII+ makes a great primary oscillator for a modular system, or a great companion the Rubicon.
* 8-position octave switch for quick setting of course tuning.
* Fine tuning knob that turns to a coarse knob when in LFO mode.
* Dual FM inputs, with FM1 attenuator and switch to select between exponential and linear mode.
* Pulse width control with attenuator.
* Reset to 0 V hard sync input, ideal for percussive sounds or modulation.
* Flip sync circuit similar to but improved from the Dixie II.
* 6 waveform outputs: sine, triangle, zigzag, saw, pulse and suboctave.
Cylonix and Intellijel have collaborated to bring you a complex digital wavetable oscillator with an extensive FM synthesis engine. 1024 Waveforms, LFO Toggles for both oscillators, deep internal FM, preset sequencing and morphing, built-in delay, 64 band vocoder, analog wavefolder, chord mode, eight sync types, percussion mode, TZFM and so much more. You’re in for years of exploration.
Polivoks VCF is famous for its’ crazy resonance sweeps and deep, bassy sound which makes it ideal for acid basslines.
We believe, this is one of most is one of most authentic sounding famous Russian synth Polivoks VCF emulations available. The original Russian ICs K140UD12 are used in the sound circuit. We did several updates to adapt the VCF for contemporary modular synth demands. Independently buffered inputs, extended Cutoff knob range, eliminated clicks, when switching filter modes, and output stage added to eliminate signal inversion.
This is not a set it and forget it oscillator. It’s an oscillator that demands to be tweaked, modulated and explored. It’s an oscillator that’s proudly analog and eschews all shortcuts. As such, it’s an oscillator that rewards you with sounds as boundless as your creativity.