- 8 1/4″ composite-sandwich membrane woofer, 3″ soft dome midrange, 1″ alloy fabric dome tweeter with Mathematically Modeled Dispersion™ (MMD™) Waveguide and protective grille
- 210 + 90 + 90 W class A/B-amplifiers with thermal protection
- Compact, sealed, horizontally-oriented enclosure (separate left and right versions)
- Frequency response: 34 Hz – 21 kHz, (-3 dB)
- Maximum SPL: 116.3 dB at 1m
- Input gain control, output level control, ground lift
- Fourth-order crossover and 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls
- Self-generated noise level <0 dB(A) at 1 m
- Limiters: Excursion, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Independent thermo limiters for woofer, midrange dome and tweeter. Woofer soft clip and excursion limiters.
- Two-color dimmable Neumann logo
- Magnetic shielded
- XLR-balanced analog input
- Universal switched-mode power supply
- Full range of accessories and mounting hardware
Neumann – KH 310 A
Available on backorder
The KH 310 three-way active tri-amplified monitor features a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion™ Waveguide (MMD™), flexible acoustical controls, various input options and an extensive range of mounting hardware. This allows the loudspeaker to be used in diverse acoustical conditions, with any source equipment and in a wide variety of physical locations. The KH 310 represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible.
The KH 310 is designed for use as a near-field monitor, as a front loudspeaker in mid-sized multi-channel systems, or as a rear loudspeaker in a larger multi-channel system. It can be used in project, music, broadcast centers, OB vans, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering.